The Model AM-RPR Remote Proximity Receiver is designed for use with Linear’s access control systems. The AM-RPR functions as a remote device that supplies localized radio reception.
In a typical installation, the AM-RPR would be mounted in a plastic single-gang electrical box next to the controlled opening. When the user requires access, their transmitter must be activated within three inches of the AM-RPR faceplate. The ultra-short range of the AM-RPR allows placement of a unit by each controlled opening without the possibility of the transmitter being detected by the wrong receiver.
A two-color indicator on the AM-RPR faceplate displays the receiver’s status. The indicator lights red when the receiver is getting DC power from the system and turns green when access is granted to a transmitter.
- Convenient, cost-effective, and reliable form of door or entrance control
- 2-to-3-inch radio transmitter read range prevents transmitter from being detected by wrong receiver
- 2-color status LED indicates "power on" and "access granted"
- Installs in a single-gang electrical box
- Compatible with all MegaCode transmitters
- Compatible with AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, and AE2000Plus ONLY
- 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 2" D
- Order number: ACP00560