Electronic pinpointing and graphic target ID technology at a budget-friendly price. Simple to operate, the CSI 250 features unparalleled performance for budget-minded departments and agencies. This advanced metal detector features a Target ID Legend designed to identify commonly sought targets in crime scene investigations.
CSI 250™ Metal Detector Key Features
- Graphic Target ID cursor.
- Accept/Reject notch for specific target detection and to ignore unwanted items.
- Electronic pinpoint for easy target recovery.
- Continuous target depth indicator.
- Sensitivity adjustments (8 levels).
- Battery condition indicator.
- Target ID legend with common crime scene targets (i.e. bullets, brass, silver, iron).
- ¼" headphone jack.
- 6.5" x 9" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- Microprocessor controlled with pushbutton controls.
- Audio ID Tones for target distinction.
- One-Touch operation.
- 3-piece disassembly to 24".
Operating temperatures: 0° F (-17°C) to 130°F (54°C).
Storage temperatures: -20° F. (-28°C) to 150°F (65°C).
|Length (Adjustable)||42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Frequency||6.5 kHz operating frequency|
|Arm Cuff||Adjustable, with strap|
|Warranty||Limited, 24 months parts and labor|
|Battery||Four (4) AA batteries, included|