Basic Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The First Alert CO600 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm utilizes an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that lasts for up to five years to detect carbon monoxide. This carbon monoxide detector plugs into any wall outlet. When carbon monoxide levels become elevated, a loud 85-decibel alarm alerts you to the threat.
Advanced Electrochemical CO Sensor
The First Alert CO600 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses an advanced electrochemical CO sensor to detect elevated carbon monoxide levels. When CO is detected, the carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm to warn you of the threat. Carbon monoxide can’t be seen, smelled, or tasted in the air, and it is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. Placing carbon monoxide detectors on every floor of the home and in each sleeping room is an important way to protect your family from danger.
Comprehensive Warning Features
This carbon monoxide detector features an 85-decibel siren that is designed to wake even the soundest of sleepers. A low-battery light and alarm alert you when battery power is running low, and an end-of-life timer lets you know when the device should be replaced. The CO detector lasts approximately five years.
Simple and Easy to Use
The First Alert CO600 Carbon Monoxide Alarm is easy to set up. Simply plug the alarm into a 120-volt wall outlet, and the CO detector will start to monitor your space for carbon monoxide. There are no complicated displays or settings to navigate–a single button silences the alarm and tests the CO detector. A pull-down action chart instructs you in what to do if the CO alarm goes off.
- Plug & protect, alarm plugs into any standard 120v ac outlet with no additional mounting.
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms. Tests alarm function with same button.
- Electrochemical sensor, most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide* *compared to other common sensing technologies.
- End of life timer, alarm chirps when it is time to replace it.
- Loud 85db alarm.
- Meets UL2034 standard.
- Emits T3 Pattern.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty, carbon monoxide alarms should be replaced every 5 years for maximum protection.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.4 x 1.7 x 5 in.
- Product Weight: .5 lbs.