Garrett Super Scanner HandHeld Metal Detector 1165180
Proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, the Garrett SuperScanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world and has led the industry for over 30 years.
- One switch operation
- Ultimate sensitivity
- Does not require adjustments
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
- Detects medium sized pistol from 9"; large knife from 6"; razor blade and box cutter from 3"; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1"
- Large 10" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- No tools required to change 9V battery
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light indicates the detection of metal
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates low battery; Red LED indicates ALARM
- Operating temperatures: -35° to 158°F (-37° to 70°C)
- Operating humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating frequency: 93 kHz
- Audio frequency: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: automatic
- LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (ON / OFF)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
- Power: (1) 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
- Dimensions: Width 3.25" (8.3 cm) x Thickness 1.625" (4.13 cm) x Length 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz. (500 g)
- Warranty: Limited, 24 months parts and labor
Great product and service.